About Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing
Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing is brought to you by NIIT in collaboration with the Digital Marketing Institute (DMI) of Ireland.
This program is designed to transform you into a Digital Marketer of the future. The content has been created by DMI and reviewed by their Syllabus Advisory Council, comprising of the leading digital brands like Google, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc. The program consists of live-lectures, real-life examples, guest sessions by industry experts, quizzes and projects for holistic learning.
By the end of this program, you will be armed with all the necessary knowledge to successfully implement the concepts and work in the field of digital marketing.
This is a comprehensive program designed to transform every student into a practitioner with conceptual and practical knowledge.
By the end of this program you will:
- Understand the spectrum of digital marketing techniques like Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Mobile Marketing, Analytics and Digital Strategy
- Have a hands-on experience on Google Adwords, Google Analytics, and Facebook Marketing etc.
- Be able to measure, analyze and optimize social media marketing campaigns
- Create an effective digital marketing plan using the different tools and techniques learnt
- Be prepared to answer the Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing exam conducted by DMI
Content Marketing & StrategyModule 2:
Web Development & UXModule 3:
Search Advertising (PPC)Module 4:
Display AdvertisingModule 5:
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)Module 6:
Email MarketingModule 7:
Social Media StrategyModule 8:
Mobile MarketingModule 9:
Data AnalyticsModule 10:
Strategy and Planning
Program DirectorDr. Neeraj Sharma
- Vice President, NIIT Ltd
- Holds a Ph.D. in Management from IIT Delhi and a Masters in Human Resource Management from IIT Kharagpur
- 18 years of experience in technology-led education
- As Head of Academics and Alliances for NIIT, has worked with IIMs (A, C, L, I, T), IIFT, IMT G and many other reputed business schools
- Instrumental in designing various management programs and facilitating the education of over 25,000 professionals
- Authored a book "Man Manthan", a collection of Hindi poems
Batch FacultyProfessor Sandeep Sharma
- Deep industry experience of over 20 years in Digital, Marketing and Strategy
- Over a decade of international experience
- Visiting Faculty of Digital Marketing and Strategy at top-tier business schools like IIMs and leading MNCs
- Expertise across the entire gamut of Digital Marketing like:
- SEO, Search
- Email Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Display Advertising
- Web Analytics
- Video Marketing
- Conversion Optimization
- Social Media Strategy & Execution
Guest SpeakersRahul Marwaha
Rahul Marwaha is the Executive Vice President at Interactive Avenues. He is a digital marketing expert with 15 years of experience. Rahul led his team to win awards across various categories like American Express, Carzonrent, Micromax, RB, Coca-Cola and eBay. He has also pioneered the set-up of SEO + SEM for Interactive Avenues nationally.
Guest SpeakersRitu Soni Srivastava
Ritu Soni Srivastava is the founder of the weight loss app, Obinio. Prior to founding her own venture she was heading the Brand Marketing at Bharti Airtel and was responsible for the rollout of over 15 marketing campaigns and 35 television commercials. She has an MBA in marketing from the T.A.Pai Management Institute, Manipal.
A module test will be conducted at the end of each module. On completion of each test with a minimum of 70% marks, NIIT will issue a certificate of successful completion.
A Participation certificate will be issued by NIIT if criteria of 70% marks in each test is not fulfilled.
A maximum of 5 attempts will be provided for each test.
For DMI certification, participants are required to appear for an exam at Pearson VUE centers, after the payment of requisite examination fee separately to DMI or Pearson VUE.
The applicant should be a graduate from a recognized university
- Web Camera
- Headphone with Mic
- Internet Connection with at least 1Mbps speed
- This self-diagnostic test will verify if you meet the necessary software requirements (webcam, mike and internet speed cannot be verified through this link)
What are the class/session timings?
The classes will be held on each Saturday 05:00 PM to 08:00 PM (IST). Batch starts from 24th September, 2016.
Do you provide any study materials?
Yes, you will receive study material for each module from DMI. The content can be downloaded from the resources tab on the learning portal after the completion of the first module (Introduction to Digital Marketing).
This content has been created after review and recommendation from the Syllabus Advisory Council, which comprises of the world's leading digital brands like Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Microsoft, Twitter, Ogilvy etc.
What happens if I miss a session?
In additions to the study material, we provide you with recordings of each session that you can view anytime you want.
How many students have you trained in Digital Marketing?
This program is being run by NIIT for past 5 years now. We have already completed 36 batches of Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing (PDDM) and trained more than 1700 students till date.
What is your refund policy?
After registering for the program if for some reason you are unable or unwilling to participate in the program then you can apply for a refund. You can initiate refund within 7 days of the course start i.e. 24th September 2016 by sending a mail to Support@training.com with your enrollment details and bank account details (where you want the amount to be transferred). Once you initiate a refund request you will receive the amount within 21 days after confirmation of refund request.
What are the minimum system requirements to attend the program?
- A PC/Laptop
- Web Cam
- Headphone with Mic
- Min 1MBPS broadband connection
- This self-diagnostic test will verify if you meet the necessary requirements (webcam, mike and internet speed cannot be verified through this link)